Charting the Course: Future Predictions and Current Market Updates on Compensation and Executive Benefits October 4, 2023 | 2 - 3 PM ET Banks must strike a balance between attracting and retaining key talent while addressing stakeholder concerns and aligning pay practices with value creation. Join Tyler Brown and Ken Derks from NFP Executive Benefits, an endorsed provider of the...
Erika Ruiz is the Marketing & Design Director for NFP Compensation Consulting. She oversees all aspects of the firm’s marketing communications and campaigns as well as overall branding and image. She has extensive experience in advertising and works closely with the executive team to design and implement marketing strategies including campaigns, print and digital marketing, events, and public relations. Mrs. Ruiz holds a degree in Graphic Design from The Art Institute of Houston.
Mrs. Ruiz is the Marketing & Design Director for NFP Compensation Consulting. Her responsibilities include design and implementation of all marketing communications and campaigns, conference and speaking engagement coordination, website management and monthly newsletter coordination and distribution.
Executive Compensation Consulting Experience
- Management of NFPCC’s website
- Design and distribution of NFPCC’s newsletter
- Coordinate NFPCC’s attendance and/or presentations at speaking engagements, conferences, and community events
- Design and revise marketing materials (i.e. newsletter, presentations, brochures, etc.)
- Perform administrative role in office when necessary
- Texas Monthly Magazine, Best Companies to Work for in Texas, 2011 – 2020, ranked in the top 3 for 2011 – 2014
- Houston’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2014, 2019 and 2020
- The M&A Advisor, Emerging Leader Award, 2019
- Houston Business Journal, Fast 100 List, 2018
- Consulting Magazine, Fastest Growing Firms, 2017 and 2018
- Houston Business Journal, Best Places to Work, 2010 – 2012 and 2017, ranked in the top 10 the first three years
- Forbes, America’s Best Management Consulting Firms, 2016
Associate of Applied Science, Graphic Design – The Art Institute of Houston
Marketing & Design Director, NFP Compensation Consulting
Marketing & Design Manager, NFP Compensation Consulting
Graphic Designer, Design At Work
Senior Graphic Designer, American InfoSource
Senior Graphic Designer, Lopez Negrete Communications