Mrs. Reichling is the Controller and Finance Manager for NFPCC. She joined the firm in 2021 and holds a BS in Kinesiology from the University of Texas San Antonio. Prior to joining the NFP team, Mrs. Reichling was an Office Manager for a Custom Remodeler/Builder for 5 years.
Mrs. Reichling manages the company’s finances and budgets for NFP Compensation Consulting. She is a problem solver, who is not afraid to find creative solutions across different levels of the organization. Mrs. Reichling maintains a high level of integrity and professionalism as she maintains the company’s finances. She joined the firm in 2021 after 5 years of being an office manager for a custom builder/remodeler.
- Develop and manage NFPCC operating budget
- Generate cost savings
- Revise and maintain accounting procedures, maintain segregation of duties
- Generate and manage monthly/quarterly reporting – including accounts payable, accounts receivable, Income statements and Profit and Loss statements
- Texas Monthly Magazine, Best Companies to Work for in Texas, 2011 – 2019, ranked in the top 3 for 2011 – 2014
- Houston’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2014 and 2019
- Houston Business Journal, Fast 100 List, 2018
- Consulting Magazine, Fastest Growing Firms, 2017 and 2018
- Houston Business Journal, Best Places to Work, 2010 – 2012 and 2017, ranked in the top 10 the first three years
- Forbes, America’s Best Management Consulting Firms, 2016
Bachelor of Science from University of Texas San Antonio
Finance Manager for NFPCC
Office Manager for Sneller Custom Homes and Remodeling
Bookkeeper/Assistant – Day Landscape Design