What the Data Reveals We are well into the middle of the year and most companies have made it through the daunting period of performance reviews and annual raises. So how have increases played out so far? Mercer’s recent survey revealed that 2023 annual merit increases averaged 3.8 percent, while total compensation - which includes base salary, incentive pay, and...
Mrs. Keating joined the firm in 2022. She performs market research and benchmarking studies in support of executive compensation, board of director compensation, and key employee compensation programs. Mrs. Keating also assists with data analysis and compensation assessments. She holds a Compensation Analyst Credential and a Compensation Committee Certification.
Mrs. Keating provides data analysis for executive, board of director and key employee compensation in both public and privately held companies across all industries.
Executive Compensation Consulting Experience
- Conducts analyses on competitive executive compensation programs, including base salary, annual incentives and long-term incentives.
- Conducts analyses on competitive board of director compensation programs.
- Designs, conducts and manages compensation surveys.
- Conducts analyses on competitive all employee compensation programs and designs intuitive templates for client use.
- Texas Monthly Magazine, Best Companies to Work for in Texas, 2011 – 2020, ranked in the top 3 for 2011 – 2014
- Houston’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2014, 2019 and 2020
- Houston Business Journal, Fast 100 List, 2018
- Consulting Magazine, Fastest Growing Firms, 2017 and 2018
- Houston Business Journal, Best Places to Work, 2010 – 2012 and 2017, ranked in the top 10 the first three years
- Forbes, America’s Best Management Consulting Firms, 2016
Associate Degree in Education – Stratford Career Institute
Data Analyst, NFP Compensation Consulting
Cypress Fairbanks ISD- Administrative Assistant
Cypress Fairbanks ISD- Behavioral Management
Mrs. Keating is a member of WorldatWork.